MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - A serious discussion on the term MUG and the negativity that surronds MTF atm. :(.

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #10
country flag Orka_n
Banned!

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A serious discussion on the term MUG and the negativity that surronds MTF atm. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Thank you I appreciate that, you seem to have a strong self as well.

I've always wonder what would happen if there was a cocktail party for MTF, how the forum members would interact and talk. Over the internet it is easy to say nasty things, but in real life ....
Very true. Most posters on here are internet tough guys but are very likely socially inept IRL.

And you are right in your observation about the disrespectful attitude dominating this forum. It has actually been like that since I joined here - however the avarage IQ of the posters seems to drop a couple of notches every year. Good posters leave and gloryhunting teenagers taking their place.

In short, MTF is a pile of shit most days. It has its moments, though. For those moments I stay, at least for now.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote