MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #834
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

OK, Guga must have bent a little. He is much taller. Or Filip grows a bit?
Filip is not that short, come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I guess I should never be surprised about GM, but this LONG post and the certainty with which it is written kind of blew my mind

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...87&postcount=1

I liked the response from the guy who said, "Man, you need a lot of explanation."
Did you read the whole thread. It's gold. Some awesome replies there, here is a collection of my favorite ones:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
apparently there's more than just one thing that you don't understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
He outnadaled Nadal last year. So no, if you are not Nadal and maybe, just maybe Murray (in some matches) you really CAN'T outgrind him. Who do you pick to do that?
"He outnadaled Nadal last year."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winner Seaker View Post
Much bigger experts in game of tennis cannot figure Djokovic, and how to beat him. So you dont need to blame yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonac View Post
it turned out to be many things for the OP ...
arm is offline View My Blog!