MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #222
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

For me seing Roger win a GS and expetially Wimbledon For the 1st time since I've followed tennis again was the biggest gift he could make me.
When I started to follow Roger he was between the #2 and #3 distant ages from the #1 who was Nadal and after the Djoker. When I red at the atp ranking #1 RF I felt a great sesation and I stll have the screen capture I made that Monday after Wimbledon. Sometimes I went back to see that is is the truth and not only my dream. Any time I access For some reason and see that #1 I feel happy.
Seing him winning so much and his shy and cute happiness has filled me with the best feelings that are part of my and I'll always bring them in my soul. Now I hope he repeats what he did in Basel and the WTFinals
The surfaces are his so he can do it against any oponent. Paris Bercy is For his choice - of cource enjoing him on the court is the best someone can ask, but even Roger's tennis is stellar he is ahiman being that needs his rests a some stops so I wish him the best and his choice is what I want he does.

PS. Sorry For some pfrases maybe no so clear but express at the best in English is not any time the easiest think. And writing with the phone doesn't help.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Last edited by mlrf11 : 10-15-2012 at 02:33 PM.
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote