MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Austin Krajicek

Thread: Austin Krajicek
View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #21
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austin Krajicek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
TBH, I haven't seen much of him. I saw only a couple of games against Jerzy Janowicz in Winston-Salem Qualifying. He didn't play well, neither did Jerzy (tons of errors and nobody seemed to want to win). I still remember sitting there thinking "will somebody win the damn tiebreaker already" . From the little of what I saw, Austin looked like a typical baseliner with good lefty serve. I think his forehand is the stronger side, not sure though (Jerzy kept attacking his backhand). Maybe somebody who watch college tennis can tell you more about him. I didn't stay for the 2nd set; it was hot (hard to stay in one spot for too long) and I wanted to see other players as well. But judging from the scoreline 6-7(9) 5-7, it probably was a struggle like in the first set.
Thank you, but what type of baseliner, power, grinder, defender etc.?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote