MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - A serious discussion on the term MUG and the negativity that surronds MTF atm. :(.

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 03:43 AM   #7
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A serious discussion on the term MUG and the negativity that surronds MTF atm. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
You're a normal functioning human being. Most people here are not. Which explains the bizarre behavior.

Everything you said is very much true but when you have no respect for yourself or others, this is what you get. You sound very nice OP, don't let the crazy get you down.
Thank you I appreciate that, you seem to have a strong self as well.

I've always wonder what would happen if there was a cocktail party for MTF, how the forum members would interact and talk. Over the internet it is easy to say nasty things, but in real life ....
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote