MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy Murray got a good dose of a super Pro-Fed crowd

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #47
country flag xargon

xargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray got a good dose of a super Pro-Fed crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackhandDTL View Post
Except that the Asian brand in question is Japanese, and they have a very testy relationship with the Chinese.

Other than that, it depends on where you're asking. I've been to Indian Wells each year for the past few or so, and I don't think Djokovic has gathered the crowd's support in the way that Federer and Nadal have, even after his big year in 2011.
I think we were talking about the Asia fan base. The clothes are made in China, I hear. I went to IW last year and Larry Ellison and his 14 year old girlfriend are huge Fed fans so yeah, IW is Fed territory for now.
xargon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote