MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #221
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissakiss View Post
Lots of fans waited in the midnight for Roger to say goodbye even it was more than 3 hours after the match (mind you, the stadium is 45 min driving distance away from the centre of the city and the shuttle bus service had already stopped). According to fans posting on Weibo, Roger signed for everyone. That's love.

He's just the best

It will be difficult to repeat the great run from the indoor season last year but if someone can do the impossible it is Roger.

There are tricky opponents for him in Basel and apart from last year Paris Bercy didn't really brought him luck.

As it has already been said it has to be seen if Roger will indeed play all 3 remaining tournaments of the season.

The YE#1 will most likely be gone but that was to be expected considering the fact how many points Roger has to defend in the indoor season whilst Novak could mainly gain points.

It has been a phenonemal season for Roger in 2012 and if someone would have told me 12 months ago he would win Wimbledon again and at that tournament get back to #1 I would have said: "Yes, we all dream of this..."

That this dream become true in the end is one of the most pleasant moments in Roger's incredible career
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote