MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #757
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
star :sobbing FREAKIN Annabel Croft just shared huge spoilers about Dowton Abbey today's episode on twitter. It's huge. She ruined it for me. I hate her. Don't go to twitter if you follow her.

EDIT: And now she deleted it. But I am still going to tweet her about it. And I will shout
What an assholelita! Hate her. I'm glad I don't know it. I hope you yell at her and call her all sorts of names and report her to the BBC and also to the gestapo. Also the NKVD. and FARC.

I'm so sorry for you.

Who is this woman? I don't even know her.
star is offline View My Blog!