MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #752
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
My dear, I don't worry about that sort of thing. It's trivial. I don't expect him to win MC until he retires. Also, I have faith in Rafa.

The airfares are so cheap there, I might do it.
Looks like you have more faith in Rafa than in me. Mind-blowing day for me: Filip, Nole saving 5 MPs, that photo of Murray, finally learning the difference between your and you're, and now this...

It's cheap, but not that cheap. Depends. Lets say that if I go to Rome, I would be happy if I found a 100€ return flight. It's not so bad, but it seems expensive when compared to the 30€ I normally pay to fly to and from Madrid, or the 12€ I once paid to a round flight for Barcelona.

But like I told Lee, I wasn't really thinking about a money bribe. some other vBribe

Last edited by arm : 10-14-2012 at 10:10 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!