MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #220
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
I've always believed there's life after a favourite sporting personality retires, but watching this match between Djokovic and Murray, like the USO finals, makes me seriously uncertain of that. Their matches are so boring and unenterprising. I've honestly never had my attention wander off so much during what was supposed to be a top-level match. It's far too often just metronome tennis
The Nolandy match wasn't bad. The second set was quite entertaining, TBH. Of course, Roger's absence is always felt. But we've got to live with it. Still happy with the 6 he won this year. Hopefully, 2 more.

THE NOSE WILL PREVAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
FEDERER GASQUET NALBANDIANGOFFIN
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote