MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Austin Krajicek

Thread: Austin Krajicek
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austin Krajicek

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
So can you tell me about Austin's game, as I don't see really anything much in this thread referring to it?
TBH, I haven't seen much of him. I saw only a couple of games against Jerzy Janowicz in Winston-Salem Qualifying. He didn't play well, neither did Jerzy (tons of errors and nobody seemed to want to win). I still remember sitting there thinking "will somebody win the damn tiebreaker already" . From the little of what I saw, Austin looked like a typical baseliner with good lefty serve. I think his forehand is the stronger side, not sure though (Jerzy kept attacking his backhand). Maybe somebody who watch college tennis can tell you more about him. I didn't stay for the 2nd set; it was hot (hard to stay in one spot for too long) and I wanted to see other players as well. But judging from the scoreline 6-7(9) 5-7, it probably was a struggle like in the first set.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote