MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #728
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I fear I am going to die 5 years earlier than I could just because I worry and stress too much. And what for? Nothing! What happens, happens, what is, is... but I can't avoid it.

I feel like it's my duty because he is portuguese
Relax, things happen, good and bad. We come back stronger from the bad, and try and build on the good. Stressing over occurences limits our ability to learn and develop as human beings. That's my philosophy.

He is such a fail, he tried to point out a grammatical flaw in your post, but got it completely wrong.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!