MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #637
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Here's what I worry about with Filip: He's only 5'11" That's on the short side in today's tennis. It doesn't mean he can't be successful, but height seems to be the wave of the future.

I tweeted him to ask about his schedule.

Saw this on his twitter: If you knew what's best for you, you'd follow me.
I just tweeted him too 5 mins ago. Great minds think alike and I also read that ting on his twitter.

He is promising. I am not talking tennis wise, but the way he writes and what he says... the kid is smart and interesting.

I really ant to watch him play, LIVE. But I don't know how this works. It's a whole different tennis world. He needs to come play in Portugal.

As for the height, someone asked him about that here (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showt...08#post6945808), I ddidn't read the answer though, but you should look for it.
arm is offline View My Blog!