MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #634
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I never thought Nole's ball bouncing was to annoy his opponents, and if it did, they have pretty thin skins. Anyway, he really rarely ever bounces it even 15 times now and only when he is really nervous. That gives a hint to his opponents, so they should appreciate it.

I read a lot of the match thread and there were some reasonable posts there (more than usual!) I didn't think it was too bad, but I have a lot of the fedtards on ignore.

It was a tough loss for Murray fans, and I feel for them. I'm just so relieved that Djokoboy won. I'm going to watch the match today. I'm sure my dvd wasn't programed long enough to catch all of it, but maybe I can see the end when they replay it later today.

Now, I see my kitty at the door wanting to be let in.
star is offline View My Blog!