MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #631
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Has got to be the cutest kid in the world.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showp...08&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpeliwo
Quote:
Who is your favorite player?
Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi, (present time Novak Djokovic)

Smart!

Quote:
Quote:
How much travelling do you do? Are you away every week or do you still manage to spend say 50% of the time still at home? Do your parents accompany you along with a coach? Would be interested in hearing about the logistical, itinerary, travelling, time side of things.

Slightly awkward question but how much does all that global travelling cost? Presumably your family is quite wealthy?
I would say I'm away about 60% of the year. My parents never really accompany me on the trips, as its quite expensive.

I actually don't take care of the travel arrangements, as Tennis Canada does that for me. They pay for pretty much everything, including flights, hotels, training. Without them I would not be able to travel like I have been for the past few years.

My parents are far from wealthy, in fact they went into debt trying to support my tennis before Tennis Canada provided me with funding. All in all I am extremely fortunate to be able to play on the tour, and would not be able to if not for Tennis Canada's support, so I'd like to thank them.
And humble.

Quote:
Quote:
my question is:
Do YOU get all the girls?

(what guys, it had to be asked... it is important!!!)
Been getting more attention since Wimbledon, but tennis always comes first. :P
Fun, flirtatious but still focused!

Quote:
Quote:
Here's a funny question. Do you regret dancing to Gangnam Style in Montreal? Do you find that harder to do than playing tennis in front of thousands of people?
I definitely don't regret doing it, I just wish I had some time to practice it before having to go on court, haha.
And this settles it... he has got to be the next Nole!

Quote:
Quote:
Who do you think is better at Gangnam dancing--you or Novak Djokovic?
I think that Novak does it better :P
Quote:
Quote:
Well done for all your success in the Junior Grand Slams and ending the year as no.1. What's your favourite surface to play on?
I would say hardcourts, but I did enjoy the Wimbledon grass quite a bit.
Good taste.

Quote:
Quote:
How did you deal with cheating in the juniors and gamesmanship? How prevalent is it today in the juniors? Can you describe some instances? What did you make of Nadal's bizarre behaviour (bumping into Rosol) at Wimbledon? I'm amazed and disappointed that such childish little psychological games (Djokovic bouncing a ball 80 times, etc.) happen at the highest levels.
It was always tough to deal with that stuff, but you learn to manage it. You just have to focus on yourself and try not to take it personally, although it's not always easy to do that.

Once you get to the highest level of juniors, it isn't very common, especially since we generally have chair umpires. It does happen quite a bit in lower level tournaments though.

As far as Nadal bumping Rosol, I think it was well deserved, as Rosol was being very cocky and in Nadal's face. I don't think Rafa handled it well, and took it too personally, but I don't think any worse of him for it.

Djokovic bouncing the ball 15/20/25 times, is annoying to the other players, but I think he was doing it more just to focus. It was his routine, and that's how he made sure he was ready for the point. I don't believe he was doing it to distract his opponents, but as with everything, I may be mistaken.
Honest and blunt.

I found my new Nole!

Last edited by arm : 10-14-2012 at 04:08 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!