MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #506
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I don't care. Saying someone is a "terrorist", even in jest, considering what that word implies is not acceptable. I mean, your butt buddy FiloV gets his g-string in a twist because of much lesser issues, why should you not be called out on calling people terrorists and retards on regular basis? You guys think you can hide behind the mods' backs?
You calling on other people on what is acceptable and not acceptable posting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
you're so full of shit. it was the federer fans that got the hahaha thread closed because there bunch of crybabies. even the new thread that sanya/ bashkatik started recently criticized their fellow federer fans has been closed and deleted.
Nope. Revisionism is not cool and won't work: people remember what happened. Nice try.

Last edited by BigJohn : 10-14-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: on
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!