MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #2442
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Yippie Kay Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
no i'm just a nice guy that all. if you knew me in real life then you would know that.
You must be although nice is too simple a label and not really applicable to most people imo.

Quote:
duong got nothing on prima donna and his racist essays. i never forget when he blamed romanians for all of italy crime. that when i stop reading his posts.
I don't really mind duong except that he gets caught a lot in his own narrative. I actually enjoyed primadonna essays-used better English- never paid much attention to the content.

Btw, did you see what No1e had to say about Tomic and his 85%?

Quote:
"To be honest, I don't think it's a great answer. But he will learn," Djokovic told reporters. "I'm sure that he loves this sport. I know him well, maybe more than other guys. I know he's talented. He truly loves the sport and has high ambitions. It's good to be confident, but also be modest, be aware of your abilities and also try to have results before you start speaking in the media different things. But he also has a lot of pressure from media.

He comes from a big country that has a Grand Slam, lots of expectations. He was the best junior in the world. He reached 2011 quarters of Wimbledon, fourth round of Australian Open. There's a lot of things going on there through his head. He's probably aware of the fact that he can face the big players, he can win in five sets, as he did this year in Australia. So physically and mentally he's there. But if he can do it on a regular basis, that's something that tennis is actually asking from him.”
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!