MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #2439
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Yippie Kay Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
It was nothing- was trying to make a joke but was too lazy to follow it through-just remembered guys from college who would bend over backwards to do menial tasks for pretty girls

Barely slept 4 hours so would be a perfect time for duong to make an appearance with his 30 sentence posts.
no i'm just a nice guy that all. if you knew me in real life then you would know that.

duong got nothing on prima donna and his racist essays. i never forget when he blamed romanians for all of italy crime. that when i stop reading his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Felix Baumgartner is going to try again on Sunday morning whatever time they use in New Mexico.

Thanos should be happy with Nole winning.
on seven news that said it was be broadcast live at 11 30pm but i checked the official site and said it will happen in 2 hours.

i don't like nole. i just don't hate him as much as the other four.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!