MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Austin Krajicek

Thread: Austin Krajicek
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:44 AM   #17
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austin Krajicek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Hitting partner along with Kudla and Johnson (Johnson is in the picture). Sock still not fit coming off a long lay-off (surgery). Despite his success at the Open, it was better for him to train and prepare for the challengers in the States. Harrison had plenty of opportunities and will only play if they need him on the main squad. Krajicek, Kudla, and Johnson served on the practice squad before and were signed up for tournaments in Europe during that time span. Klahn will get his chance if he hadn't already; they generally nominate new practice partners for every tie (part of the initiative to expose young players to the Davis Cup). Krajicek was a pretty successful junior before he went to college (National Champ). Turned pro this year (I think) and he had good results earlier this year, but he is kinda in a slump right now.
So can you tell me about Austin's game, as I don't see really anything much in this thread referring to it?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote