MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #476
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Lol, I have no idea what you're talking about there. Anyhow, the fact remains you were yellow last year
Sure you don't...

I withdrew for the market phase of the event, because it does not respect the spirit of the ACC. I was in the draw and lost early, despite major attempts by a few of Rafatards and Noletards to paint me as a favorite and an overall bad guy. The same is happening this year, even if the forces of Rafatardistan are weakening. As you can see, quite a few Noletards have taken their places, like yourself.

Nevertheless, if the spirit of the ACC is respected as a showcase of assclownery, and the ACC does not turn into a Who do I hate the most competition, I should again lose early to an actual assclown.

Most of the people calling me a favorite have actually made it a lot further than me in past editions...

Food for thought.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!