MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #41b - Tiburon - Congratulations to appleGirl and Mahqz/appleGirl

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #224
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #41b - Tiburon - Saturday Diffs Posted - Posts 221 and 222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderfish8 View Post
HOLY FUCK!!!

I thought I sent my picks last night and just realized that I did in a dream I had last night, but for some reason I was picking between top 10 players!!!

This is probably the most embarrassing TT moment I've ever had because this was in doubles.
I'm sorry njnetswill. I hope you can understand this was an honest mistake.
Hopefully Reynolds will win and possibly Johnson as well so that we have a chance tomorrow.
Even if it's Reynolds and Sock or Zverev and Johnson, we will still have a chance.

This will most likely never happen again though. This is the kind of thing that you remember for a LONG time.
I have to say i triple checked my inbox before posting the diffs because it was so unlike you

Well I didn't die - but I did go to a better place. I refused V/S's offer of assistance with advancement in TF if I'd come back to manage TT in MTF and left MTF instead. It did wonders for my TT as I'm now ranked No 1 there

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote