MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #2839
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
I hardly think Osvaldo is untouchable, its not like he was part of the Euro squad. I don't understand why Giovinco is playing for Italy or Juventus.

Balotelli was out because of the flu, Destro was on the bench. Pazzini has no business with the national team.
I don't know about Pazzini, he's not world class but certainly better than Osvaldo and his current form isn't even terrible to count him out. Definitely exaggerated by saying 'untouchables' but lets just say the argie and Giovinco are perfect examples of players who are far from deserving to be in the national team, yet they manage to be included because the coach likes 'what they bring'. Different cases in a way though, Osvaldo's at least having a decent stint with a big team and that counts and weighs in for sure. Forgot to add Quaglia to the list of better options now that I think about it.

I feel what you say about Giovinco and painfully agree as the massive Juve supporter that I am, it just sucks that he's always been so hyped and overrated by the press despite failing to be relevant year after year! It's comically sad because the guy is already 25 and some journalists and fans think he's still a 'young hope, future star'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post

Poor GK never saw it coming, went to anticipate a possible header and got servedd
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!