MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #100
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which of each of the Big Four fans are more likely to support another Big 4.

murray supporter because im a patriotic brit
nole supporter because.... i do actually like his game and his determination
respect nadal's game too- dislike some of his BS with time wasting and cheat faking but he is still a legend

federer is the goat for me- right now.... who knows if some wiz kid comes along and wins 4 CYGS