MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #454
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (now with cocoa and marshmallows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I would like to propose Nole spam for your consideration. You know the many reasons why this one is a strong candidate, but recently, her defense of Raferminator masterful ID photoshop reinstated her as a top contender. And if that was not enough, the new Trisomic Nole picture from her sig (with GOD written under it) is yet another coat of fangirlism. And she was already pretty heavy on fangirlism to begin with.
That trisomic joke (also on your avatar) is not fun at all. Rather insulting and disrespectful. And not really to Nole tbh.

I think You're better than that, BJ.
arm is offline View My Blog!