MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #44a - Geneva - Congrats to Deathless Mortal and kr1s71an/YEBRA!

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #16
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #44a - Geneva - my first one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
I'm afraid that, by taking the rules strictly, you could not use your PR - it says "Players are allowed to ask for a PR after they're back from their absence, but they must request it before they commit to any tournaments". But if you request it before the first deadline and the board see no problem I don't see why not letting you use it.
Thanks, I asked in the PR thread

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote