MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Did you remember him? Guillermo Coria?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did you remember him? Guillermo Coria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coria_fan View Post
This thread not will be very interest for you, people.. but I really miss him and I'm really sad for him. I think the faith was so unfair with him. He deserve so many in tennis, but have not so much. When I'm thinking about FO 04, if he hasn't had this cramps, he was going to kill Gaudio something like 6-0,6-3,6-0.. and in the end he lost the match. Then comes injuries.. then comes two finals against Nadal, which he lost, but I think he deserve to win at least one of those two finals. And after that we all knew what happened to him. That was so unfair for that great person and tennis player.
Because he suffered cramp in the third set? The fourth more like.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote