MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #395
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
You may not like Viruzzz as he is a Fedtard but he actually contributes to this forum and will go pretty far in the popcon I think. And Scarecrows? He is one of the most sensible posters on this board and has vast tennis knowledge.
Scarecrows is a bitter hater, just like you, only much bigger.viruzzz, "rock star", "badass", "novelist", one thing is sure, if MTF is ever gonna organize MMA/UFC event I'll challenge him.I'd prefer AJ to be the ref in the octagon/cage/ring.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!