MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cyberbullying.

Thread: Cyberbullying.
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #127
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Matthew Shepard. 12/1/76-10/12/98. We remember. We miss you. We love you.

We will never forget, Matthew. We will never ever forget. We love you. We've accomplished so much. We have so much more to do. But your death will not be in vain. It isn't and it wont. You're not a martyr. You're a human being. A human being, like so many others, who lost their lives, or had their lives forever altered, solely for being you.

You are an angel in sky. What happened to you drives so many of us to fight. We we live. We will win. And I know you're right there with us every step of the way.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!