MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #53
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
That's great because at that time you just said I reminded you of Nazi nostalgics, just because I made a parallel between the EU and Nazi Germany on the fact that the elected government no longer decided but the supranational authority, which is perfectly true.

And I'm not ready to easily forgive being associated with Nazi nostalgics, without any reason.

By the way, thereafter you approved a post which considered me a CT, while I was only bringing up verifiable facts.
I never made any such accusation. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You should learn to READ, instead of putting words in my mouth.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote