MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #48
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
funny how you end that with your 10 year long life in cuba. was it good to reap off the benefits of the island for that long?
What benefits of the island could one possibly reap? I can't think of one. The money flowed one-way, from Canada to Cuba (read Fidel). The beaches were great, but I left them as I found them, so that is not reaping any more than going outdoors is reaping sunshine. It would have been nice to do a lot of scuba diving, but Fidel has this weird fear of boats leaving harbours.

Last edited by buddyholly : 10-12-2012 at 08:39 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote