MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #46
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hugo Chávez re-elected president in Venezuela

Quote:
Originally Posted by caos88 View Post
You have to understand that just because you have elections does not mean that it is a democracy. In Venezuela there is no separation of powers and elections are not fair. The government uses all the resources of the state to his favor. We live in a country rich in natural resources but poor in the economic social and educational. We have thousands of deaths annually, basic food shortage, high inflation, high unemployment, political prisoners, have no legal or personal safety, highest corruption ever, infrastructure in poor condition, with bridges falling off, roads are almost impassable, and accidents in the oil industry happen very often. We used to be a country that received people from other countries, but now our people are migrating to other countries, there is a big brain drain here... Anyway I could be here all night telling you all the bad things that are happening here. Hugo Chavez is the worst thing that that ever happened to us.
yet the venezuelans have chosen at the end, in spite of the efforts of the opposition and the press (which is almost entirely controlled by the right wingers).

if chávez is so awful according to the right wingers, i wonder why the venezualans keep electing him time and time again... they must know something you don't