MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #2398
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

Djokovic:

Quote:
"I never went to university," he added. "Well, if I can say, that's one wish that I have in life, one regret, that I would like to go in some university, because I really like the idea of educating yourself and being a part of a group of students. It's a fun period in one person's life."

Murray:

Quote:
"I don't read books," Murray, 25, said, as if he were allergic to it, "I mean, I go on the Internet a lot and read stuff online, but I don't read books. I haven't read a book since I was about 14 or 15. I got halfway through the third Harry Potter book. It was the first one that was really, really big. It was like 600 pages. I stopped around 200. I haven't read a book since then."
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!