MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why are ballbashers more highly regarded than tacticians like Murray?

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #172
country flag Lestat

Lestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond reputeLestat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are ballbashers more highly regarded than tacticians like Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
You should give up then. From your posts, I can tell you don't understand much of anything so trying to understand me won't work.

When what I have to reply to is, for the most part, nonsense, it deserves the response it gets.

As I said, if something is garbage, it's treated as such.

I actually prefer red to green.

Perhaps because he's not a pusher and anyone who says so is wrong? You don't need to call him a tactician if you don't want to (he is though), but he is very obviously not a pusher.

Laughing at the suggestion that Andy is a tactician is insulting. He's nothing but a tactician.

And, what a surprise, you're wrong. Don't even compare Del Potro's "tactics" to Andy's. That's insulting and nonsense.
the biggest insult here is mugray winning a GS being a non-tactician pusher helped by wind. Biggest disgrace for tennis. Tennis died last september.
Pusher Nation's Reign of Terror is coming to an end, their borders are conquered and we won't take any prisoners!
Get Ready King Mandy!

everytime Mandy wins, a little ballbasher kitty dies somewhere... Save kitties; support Ballbasher Nation
Lestat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote