MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #2393
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

Its not about the deitification of the 90's, players werent as prepared as nowadays they were, so you could see who had the pure shotmaking ability out of nowhere like Agassi, Kuerten or Kafelnikov, three players that I respect and that would simply gop out there and try to beat the shit out of the ball not wasting much time.

I have all the right to like that and like similar players like Soderling, even if its not the same.

OTOH, tacticians that liked to concentrate alwyas existed, McEnroe would take ages to serve too.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-12-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!