MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #2381
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
The way things are going they may as well make ATP the senior tour.

Fed 31, Haas 34, Sexy 33
if i recall sexy play heaps of doubles early on his career, so he hasn't grind his body into a pulp. haas been injured most of his career, so it kind of prolonged it. while federer cut his schedule from 06 in half and make excuses all the time to miss events such as dubai and shanghai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Mr Lendl would give Murray a whooping if he moaned that much when he is in the box.
lendl one of the first players i saw on television. he look like a zombie back then and hasn't changed much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You wont be as happy when Fed wins Shanghai

That was a (in)famous Bozo piece about Rafa in Beijing OG
i have accepted that federer will be winning every tournament that left and end the year at number one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Was it sweetcleo?
i don't remember who it was. i doubt it though because sweetcleo is very secretive.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!