MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 01:14 AM   #463
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Yeah, it's a shame. Plenty of tournaments have the technology to live stream matches but they're never willing, or simply don't care to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWahoo14 View Post
Have they ever even played each other before?
Zootennis read my mind:

Quote:
Rubin remembers last playing Kwiatkowski five years ago at the Junior Orange 12s, when he was 11 and Kwiatkowski was 12.

"He kicked my butt pretty well, I think it was like 1 and 0 in three minutes," said Rubin. "I blinked at it was over, so hopefully tomorrow will be a little bit different story."
That was a looooong time ago though, and they're both completely different players now.
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote