MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #1631
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
Don't count Fed out, he still has 2 good years left in his old body. He can win SW19 and maybe one more Slam next year (AO? USO?) and one more in 2014.... Don't give up on your dreams dear Fedtards.
You can never count Fed out as the same way as you can never count Fed in (it's kinda weird, but it's true).
Federer won Indian Wells when nobody gave 2 cents for him, even defeating Nadal in an outdoor HC, everyone was like WHAAAAAT?.
But then, he also lost the Halle final in his best surface vs Haas.

I still think Andy will win this tournament, he has something in Shanghai we don't understand.
No, I don't think what some Muzzatardz say as "Murray's Shanghai is as Rafa's Montecarlo", no way, but still, he's the favorite for me.

I think Roger will win Basel, if he plays Paris he'll be the favorite, and he'd probably be the favorite for the WTF also, but that doesn't mean he'd win it, for the same reason I said before.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote