MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #257
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Why would you want to win a round? That just shows that your posting is pretty arse clownish.
It shows you've probably pissed off enough tards to get their vote, it shows you're doing it right. If you're considered 'sane' by MTF, I think it's time to knock on that asylum door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
The rare moments like these put GSMNadal as the 2nd most OKish Nadulltard after Groove. It's rare but for that tardbase, it's still amazing accomplishment.

Btw, GSMNadal do not try to sell yourself short as you were advised. You are at least my equal. I just have more time to waste on MTF.
Don't show those weak spots Looner. The ACC final is far away, and the road is treacherous. It's stuff like this that can be the difference between a five set win and a five set loss in the semi's.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!