MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #2998
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
sounds pretty cool nicks!!!!

i was in a gym, i wanted to be a little bit stronger b/c im super weak but the Fitness instructor told me to lift weights and Get under the surface, some kind of bed and lift the weight and i could lift it...it was a real bummer..

i have tried for 3 weeks!!
Ha, ha, some instructor.Try doing push ups.If you're weak and can't do men, than do women push ups.
You should assume the doggy style position and from that position you lower your upper body till your chest touch the floor.You could do push ups in many different ways.For example if you do them with your arms wide apart you'll target your shoulders and chest more, if you do them with your arms close to each other than you'll target triceps and different part of your chest.It's fun and good for ya, try it.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!