MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #2341
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Any Emo's or Hipsters out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
just vlove? pfffffffff i was going to take out bogan = legend for you, because he nominated you for acc.
Yeah, how annoying. I'm like the antithesis of an arse clown. Can you reply my emails please? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
So what are your impressions of your new country, college and life now that it has been a couple of weeks?
What a deep question. I don't know, it's okay I guess. I definitely appreciate my country more but I still don't miss it and don't want to go back. I really hate the English fixation with exams. I can't do a dissertation for my area of interest because it breaches some stupid writing limit unless I drop a course which I'm also interested in, so it just sucks. I should've gone to Berkeley instead.

Quote:
I actually read that entire post. Achievement of the day.
I didn't. I suffered too much in Jurisprudence class. Sorry Saulo.

Speaking of Saulo, Andreea and Saulo need to get a room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
This chick took her top off and crowd surfed onto me tonight. It was almost as arousing as witnessing Hewitt do consecutive foot faults live.

Because one isn't enough...

"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!