MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #251
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Nothing bad with your list but it does suffer from the prominence fallacy (if there ever was one). The ones that post the most get the mentions. Just look at the post count of the ones you've nominated. I am not asking for a fight. Jackson decides it at the end of the day any way.

I think it would also be good if someone could explain the ACC procedure and Pirata can possibly put it in the OP. From what I've read, AJ will just nominate people in the ACC thread. Am I correct?
I understand what you're trying to say but you've forgotten the most frequent posters (Ljubica, jonathancrane, bad gambler, Betty, Nathalia, scarecrows etc) none of whom are on the list. This is definitely a list of clowns, not a list of activity.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!