MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #2996
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
sounds great.

im meeting friends in the morning, Breakfast at the beach, later after the family dinner im meetimg different friends but on Saturday i still dont have plans but im sis want me to come with her to the moll.

i didnt know ur training, i know nothimg about it
tell me more
When I was 13 I started with judo and did it for about 5 years.Than,I switched to training with my body weight(push ups, pull ups and dips) with occasional gym sessions and running.And about 3 years ago I've started with boxing training(not competitive) but I do train with guys who do compete(or they used to do it).Than, I've made a one year pause and yesterday I started again.I do all this because I like it and I wanna be fit.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!