MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #225
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
in that case I have to see it as another attack at me and even wonder about its meaning

... and no it's not pleasant.

Why people like hurting the others like that ? I don't know, is it part of the tennis attitude ? Once, I thought that, yes, but it was disappointing for me, I prefer looking at tennis my own way, it's rather something I use not to be depressed.

Fortunately I don't generally enter the "chats threads" section.
you would have to be weak of heart to see it as an attack... however, i have a feeling you are french, and so, you are forgiven...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!