MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #224
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
yes... indeed... some poor souls do not know what they about to march into...

in any case, i would encourage you to look at our MTF join dates... and so, i know more about tennis than you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
in non tennis, your question can never exist...
in that case I have to see it as another attack at me and even wonder about its meaning

... and no it's not pleasant.

Why people like hurting the others like that ? I don't know, is it part of the tennis attitude ? Once, I thought that, yes, because many people including players compared it with boxing, but it was disappointing for me, I prefer looking at tennis my own way, it's rather something I use not to be depressed.

Fortunately I don't generally enter the "chats threads" section.