MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #222
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
You're getting pretty repetitive fast_clay. You made up the odds, nobody else did. The market doesn't see everything, it's you creating random and idiotic odds. It's time to shut the hell up.
there is no doubt i post the odds, but it is you and all the other posters on mtf that make up the marketplace... i am merely the conduit for how mtf is viewed...

it is not my problem if you have difficulty in seeing yourself as the clown that everyone else sees you as... so please Cabbage, calm down and accept your role on mtf as forum clown... after all, it is something that you are very good at... don't project your shame on others... you are a natural some might say, embrace it...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!