MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #212
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

And yet you rush here to defend yourself -just to be precise,of course.
I came here because I looked at my badreps and saw something about insulting a pregnant woman, which made me wonder of course, then I looked at Thanos's posts and arrived here.

Besides, about all of these contests which I say I don't care about, actually I mean I don't want to care about them of course : Slasher for instance who is quite new in this forum, I think, and seems to be genuine and look here, should be careful about how much hatred there is in this forum, it's nothing good looking at these contests when one doesn't like hatred. The best is to ignore them in that case. Once I learnt how much I was hated in Nadalfans's chat, I felt really bad about it, that's the truth.

Quote:
And btw, if you call my post an 'attack' on you, then you and Thanos have comparable standards.
The only moments when I've read you on GM were twice to laugh at me.

Then I looked at your posts and saw mostly sarcasms at players, at other posters, and so on ...

That's why I thought :
- that you're the kind of persons I know in real life who has a permanent sarcastic look at life, and from my observation in real life these persons have a difficulty to look at realities the way they are ; besides, my opinion is that that tendency has generally grown in modern western world ; finally I don't think it's an insult saying of people that they're like that, it's one kind of personality/attitude, and as I said it makes for good humour ;
- that my serious way of speaking is typically the kind of things you find ridiculous ; besides, you take part in Nadalfans's chat where I know how much hatred I get. And yes, I don't like when people find my personality is ridiculous.

Quote:
OMG he was clearly joking/exaggerating.
exaggerating that's your opinion, not his, but joking I don't think so.