MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, CAMPEOON

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, QF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Djokocoaster goes into storage during this Asian swing. You blink and he's done with his service game. I contribute part of his ace counts to the abyssmal level of Lopez ROS though.

He really lacks confidence in his overhead smash. He should hire Pete
Yep, the level of his serve has been fluctuating for a while. As I said on the match thread, I'm yet to be convinced. About the overhead smash, you can tell it by how tentatively his feet are moving, while preparing for the shot. All of a sudden the famous footwork gets so clumsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole will play Haas who made mince meat out of Janko Will be tough for Nole!
He should have taken advantage of other WTF contenders' early exit. Now 9th-14th are all out before QF. In fact, Cilic's become the new 14th.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote