MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, CAMPEOON

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #19
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, QF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
I see why the relatively high UE number in a fairly one-sided match.

W/UE: Nole 18/13, Feli 12-27. From corner to corner, 8 aces in the first set alone! Overall 12 aces, lost 7 pts on serve. I won't deny there are still some facepalm worthy moments though, I'm very impressed by his persistent efforts to improve his net game / serve. Keep on trying! On the other hand I started to wonder seriously if it's too late to fix his overhead smash, just to a decent level. He looks more and more nervous with the shot nowadays. It's almost sad.

Next match, vs Tipsy or Haas. It won't be straightforward whomever he faces.
Djokocoaster goes into storage during this Asian swing. You blink and he's done with his service game. I contribute part of his ace counts to the abyssmal level of Lopez ROS though.

He really lacks confidence in his overhead smash. He should hire Pete
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote