MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Dolgo" Thursday

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #19
country flag mebit

mebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Dolgo" Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
or it could be games handicap.
1.5 could refer to games or sets. If for example you take +1.5 sets, you are in effect requiring your man to win one more set to make 2.5 for the win. On the flipside 1.5 games ends up to be no value because you will always expect the winner in most cases to win by 1.5games rendering your 1.5 insignificant. It is very important to note that "to win a set, and +1.5 sets are one and the same thing and always priced same always. Never play 1.5 when to win a set is available. It is a booby trap the bookies can use to their advantage. For example, I played +1.5 sets once and it was my last game to make a huge treble win. My selection won the set and opponent retired. Paddy power declared match void because they say it was an incomplete match. I argued that they were robbers considering that the other guy had no flipping chance of winning since i had won my set. It was futile argument. They will only pay for set won regardless of what else happens. Still, paddy power offer the best options with to win a set. Its just the most efficient way to bet. Sometimes you could win your bet long before match goes into overdrive.
mebit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote