MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Dolgo" Thursday

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #10
country flag Busterovic
Banned!

Busterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond reputeBusterovic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Dolgo" Thursday

Stan Wawrinka @ 11.5 over Federer

Fed owns a 11-1 lifetime head to head edge including a win earlier this year in the semis of Cincy which then led to Fed defeating Nole to take down yet another AMS1000 title. This though definitely feel like the price is wrong. Wawrinka, although he struggled to beat Istomin yesterday and needed two tiebreakers to beat the inept Ramos the day before.

But Federer has shown that when he's rusty he can lose. With the match play under his belt against a rusty Fed I think Stan pulls off the upset.

Baghdahtis @ 3.1 over Tsonga

Bags has been in good form and in all honesty Tsonga has been awful. He should have lost yesterday to Paire. When they played earlier this year Bags created 7 BP's and Jo had 2. I think a confident Marcos with a new coach pulls it off. Not as big of a stunner as it may seem, Baghdahtis does have talent.

Verdasco 2.26 over Cilic

Isner 1.59 over Stepanek
Busterovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote